Radio frequency skin fixing (RF) is a tasteful system that utilizations RF vitality to warmth tissue and animate subdermal collagen creation with a specific end goal to lessen the presence of barely recognizable differences and free skin. The strategy actuates tissue rebuilding and creation of new collagen or elastin. The procedure gives a distinct option for facelift and other restorative surgeries.
A few organizations make RF gadgets, including, Venus Freeze by the Venus Concept, or VelaShape by any Syneron, Exilis by the BTL, or 3DEEP by Endymed. Elective systems incorporate Laser Resurfacing and specific Ultrasound options. Regularly, treatment requires a progression of 8 to 12 treatment sessions enduring 30–45 minutes. Gadgets have distinctive entrance profundities relying upon the quantity of cathodes (monopolar, bipolar, or even unipolar)
Skin tightening procedures have become very popular in recent years because they provide a radio frequency alternative to more invasive procedures for correcting skin laxity and improving skin quality. Today your plastic surgeon can choose among a number of different devices and technologies that provide radio-frequency skin tightening solutions.
When to Consider Radio-frequency Skin Tightening
· If you have moderate or mild loose skin on the face, neck, or abdomen
· If you have any residual skin laxity procedures after any operative procedure
· If you would wish to have an improvement in one’s quality of their skin
· If you are not able to undergo a much more invasive, surgical process to correct any skin laxity
· A radio frequency technique that tightens facial or body skin
· Performed with no incisions, minimal discomfort and little to no downtime
· May be used for all types of skins
· Results are less extensive and dramatic than those obtained with a facelift or body contouring procedures
· Multiple treatments are usually needed for optimal results
· Skin redness, temporary swelling or numbness or volume loss around the treated area may occur
These are the top three pros and cons to weigh when considering radio-frequency skin tightening. In case you want to focus on what is unique to you, please consult with your aesthetic plastic surgeon.
Because of radiation of high-vitality radio recurrence, a few patients have reported torment requiring sedation amid the system. The procedure additionally requires compelling consideration in its general execution for inappropriate application may bring about imprints on the top surface of the skin because of uneven mending reactions on the skin. Numerous impacts including fat rot and atrophic scarring possesing likewise been accounted for, albeit a few new systems have beat this obstruction. With the utilization of any vacuum at the purpose of use, the blazing and crusting was supposedly decreased
Schedule a Consultation Today
Our Specialists are pleased to offer a range of body contouring procedures to help patients look and feel their best. We are leading provider of radio-frequency skin tightening, as well as laser resurfacing. To learn more about these minimally invasive treatments, or to schedule a complimentary consultation, call us today.